4 Apr 2022
Work has commenced on the ground upgrades. The new fields and club house will be ready for the 2023 season.
Council adopted a master plan for the Croudace Bay Sports Complex, 14 Parklea Avenue, Croudace Bay in 2018. As part of the Charlestown Development Contributions Plan, several upgrades and improvements to the Croudace Bay Sports Complex were identified to meet the future sporting needs of this growing community.
WHERE IS THE PROJECT UP TO?
The ongoing wet weather throughout March has caused a slight delay to our program. We will continue to complete works as we can when the weather clears and the grounds dry out.
• Cricket nets are nearing completion
• Netball court construction is nearing completion
• Field lighting works are now operational
• Amenities building construction is continuing - soccer and rugby league buildings
• Sports field design is complete. Tender will be released to market in April 2022 along with a contract to undertake civil and landscaping works.